Old Republic Home Warranty - Charged $60 twice vice once

Update added by user Sep 27

I finally got my $60, took almost 2 months they held my money.Finally got the heat strip a little over a week ago.

Contractor redoing the part between hvac and house before it can close out. This company didn't do anything but lie day in and day out to appease me while they looked for the cheapest way to get the job done. Emergency called in 7/27 and it took 2 months to get the hvac and install it and refund my illegal money they took from me by charging me a co pay twice. ORHP justified why it took 2 months but I give up.

It is the sorriest company I have ever had and I have cancelled them for good. I intend on warning all realtors not to recommend them for home repair service.

THEY SUCK.Anyone in their right mind would never go through what they put me trough in the 100+ degree in my home while they lied about everything and got nothing done on time.

Update added by user Aug 29

I have sent copies of money I had to pay twice for the same hvac system. I am required to pay a one time $60 until problem is fixed and they charge me illegally.

Original review posted by user Aug 28

I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my money they took illegally.I have been trying to get a refund since 7/30/2016.

All I get from them is that they are working on it. It didn't take them a month to get my money illegally, why is it taking over a month and they still can't figure out how to refund my money. the money would come in handy for groceries. Also they still haven't sent Early Services the heat strip for the HVAC system so I doubt I will have heat when cold sets in.

I desperate need help getting my money and the heat strip.thank you

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.