Old Republic Home Warranty - Charged $60 twice vice once
Update added by user Sep 27, 2016
I finally got my $60, took almost 2 months they held my money.Finally got the heat strip a little over a week ago.
Contractor redoing the part between hvac and house before it can close out. This company didn't do anything but lie day in and day out to appease me while they looked for the cheapest way to get the job done. Emergency called in 7/27 and it took 2 months to get the hvac and install it and refund my illegal money they took from me by charging me a co pay twice. ORHP justified why it took 2 months but I give up.
It is the sorriest company I have ever had and I have cancelled them for good. I intend on warning all realtors not to recommend them for home repair service.
THEY SUCK.Anyone in their right mind would never go through what they put me trough in the 100+ degree in my home while they lied about everything and got nothing done on time.
Update added by user Aug 29, 2016
I have sent copies of money I had to pay twice for the same hvac system. I am required to pay a one time $60 until problem is fixed and they charge me illegally.
Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2016
I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my money they took illegally.I have been trying to get a refund since 7/30/2016.
All I get from them is that they are working on it. It didn't take them a month to get my money illegally, why is it taking over a month and they still can't figure out how to refund my money. the money would come in handy for groceries. Also they still haven't sent Early Services the heat strip for the HVAC system so I doubt I will have heat when cold sets in.
I desperate need help getting my money and the heat strip.thank you
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Old Republic Home Protection Plan
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We recently purchased Leafguard Gutters. Over this winter, large Icicles have formed off the edge of the gutters and heavy thick ice builds up above the gutters. The ice falls..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "THEY GET -5000 STARS! I thought I was getting a good deal from a good company when I chose Luna. I should have read the reviews here first. My..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "It is tempting when you read the coupon but it in no way saves you 50% off on your bill. It only says that it may as the customer has..."
- "Could never get the app on target phone even though I had possession of the device and time to install it. After at least 7 emails later I asked for..."
- "Order was shipped overnight service 2/16/16 and was expected by 8:00pm 2/17/16. I called the night of 2/17/16 around 6:00 to address the issue that the package was showing at..."