Old Republic Home Warranty - Charged $60 twice vice once
Update added by user Sep 27
I finally got my $60, took almost 2 months they held my money.Finally got the heat strip a little over a week ago.
Contractor redoing the part between hvac and house before it can close out. This company didn't do anything but lie day in and day out to appease me while they looked for the cheapest way to get the job done. Emergency called in 7/27 and it took 2 months to get the hvac and install it and refund my illegal money they took from me by charging me a co pay twice. ORHP justified why it took 2 months but I give up.
It is the sorriest company I have ever had and I have cancelled them for good. I intend on warning all realtors not to recommend them for home repair service.
THEY SUCK.Anyone in their right mind would never go through what they put me trough in the 100+ degree in my home while they lied about everything and got nothing done on time.
Update added by user Aug 29
I have sent copies of money I had to pay twice for the same hvac system. I am required to pay a one time $60 until problem is fixed and they charge me illegally.
Original review posted by user Aug 28
I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my money they took illegally.I have been trying to get a refund since 7/30/2016.
All I get from them is that they are working on it. It didn't take them a month to get my money illegally, why is it taking over a month and they still can't figure out how to refund my money. the money would come in handy for groceries. Also they still haven't sent Early Services the heat strip for the HVAC system so I doubt I will have heat when cold sets in.
I desperate need help getting my money and the heat strip.thank you
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Old Republic Home Protection Plan
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Came into south parkway buffet Monday April13 first the service wasn't good no smile on anyone face employees having there own conversation in front on me talking..."
- "I bought a tablet on Gearbest.com and paid a fee to have my product to be delivered in 4-7 business days because I am leaving US to my home country..."
- "I realize that Chick-Fil-A has a goal that it should take no longer than 90 seconds to greet a guest and send them on their merry way with their order...."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."