Update added by user Sep 27
I finally got my $60, took almost 2 months they held my money.Finally got the heat strip a little over a week ago.
Contractor redoing the part between hvac and house before it can close out. This company didn't do anything but lie day in and day out to appease me while they looked for the cheapest way to get the job done. Emergency called in 7/27 and it took 2 months to get the hvac and install it and refund my illegal money they took from me by charging me a co pay twice. ORHP justified why it took 2 months but I give up.
It is the sorriest company I have ever had and I have cancelled them for good. I intend on warning all realtors not to recommend them for home repair service.
THEY SUCK.Anyone in their right mind would never go through what they put me trough in the 100+ degree in my home while they lied about everything and got nothing done on time.
Update added by user Aug 29
I have sent copies of money I had to pay twice for the same hvac system. I am required to pay a one time $60 until problem is fixed and they charge me illegally.
Original review posted by user Aug 28
I paid Castle $60 on 7/21/3016 and ORHP sent another guy 7/30/2016 (atkins) because Castle DID NOTHING and they charged me $60 for same job and refuse to refund my money they took illegally.I have been trying to get a refund since 7/30/2016.
All I get from them is that they are working on it. It didn't take them a month to get my money illegally, why is it taking over a month and they still can't figure out how to refund my money. the money would come in handy for groceries. Also they still haven't sent Early Services the heat strip for the HVAC system so I doubt I will have heat when cold sets in.
I desperate need help getting my money and the heat strip.thank you
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Old Republic Home Protection Plan
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "Could never get the app on target phone even though I had possession of the device and time to install it. After at least 7 emails later I asked for..."
- "Came into south parkway buffet Monday April13 first the service wasn't good no smile on anyone face employees having there own conversation in front on me talking..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."